Coronavirus update

Grass cutting

All grass cutting works to cease as soon as possible.  The existing workforce will be redeployed with the main focus being on Highways reactive works and Street Cleansing. Priority initially will be for GM operatives to assist in Highways functions, where the demand is mostly at present. 

Gully cleansing

Gully cleansing works are to be suspended and will revert to emergency (responsive) cover only. This is being done in order to free up staff to cover Highways and Cemeteries.

Street cleaning

All sweeping works will stop and priority will be given to cleaning of town centre areas and main routes. Litter picking and fly tipping requests will need to be assessed individually and work will only be carried out only if resources are available and deemed necessary.

Latest news about our services and advice on the Coronavirus

Report an issue

Report street-related issues to the council.

Straight to...


Report a problem with a streetlightReport a faulty or broken street light.


PotholesReport a pothole in the road, or a damaged pavement.


Dog issuesReport dog fouling, stray dogs, nuisance barking or dead dogs.



Manhole, gully or culvert Report a problem with a manhole, gully or culvert.


Grass, trees and hedgesTell us about a problem with grass, trees or hedges.


Fly-tippingReport fly-tipping



Report abandoned vehicles Report a nuisance vehicle Report floodingReport a dead animal on the road Report fly-postingReport graffiti Report broken glass Report illegal off-roading (North Wales Police Website)Report anti-social behaviourReport a coastal, promenade or harbour issueReport a damaged barrierReport a hazard on a roadReport a street cleaning issueReport a snow, ice or gritting problem