Consumer advice

Report a trading standards issue or get advice on rogue traders and counterfeit goods.

Straight to...


Report a trading standards issueContact consumer advice to report a sale which you feel you have been misled on.


Citizens advice consumer serviceThe Citizens Advice consumer service provides free, confidential and impartial advice on consumer issues.


Doorstep crime and rogue tradersHow to report doorstep crime and rogue traders and help get our message to people who may be targeted by scams.



Counterfeit goodsFind out about the effects of buying fake goods.


Underage salesReport a trader selling products to people who are underage or volunteer for test purchasing.