Business and street trading licences

From taxi licences to street trading, find out what you need and how to apply

Straight to...


Taxi licencesLicences for drivers, vehicles and operators.


Food businessesWhat you need and how to register.


Street tradingLicences for street traders, market stalls and car boot sales.



Petroleum storage You need a licence if your business stores large amounts of petrol.


Sex establishment licenceLicences for sex shops and cinemas.


Scrap metal licenceIf you run a scrap metal or motor salvage business you must register with the council.